Nissan XTerra Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guys, and gals joined here recently after purchasing a 01 SE X with 121,000 miles.
I was originally looking for a vehicle to replace my old 4runner and have been looking for over a year prerequisites are it must have true 4WD "low gear Transfer"I was coming home from work and saw this Yellow X and couldn’t go past! well after some negotiation about the T-case not going into low. i talked him down to 3900.00 from 4400.00 so i think I got a good deal?how was i to know you had to push down on the shift lever to get into 4WD low opps.LOL anyways all stock looks almost new from the outside and inside as well!
minor planed upgrades are 31 "AT tires shackle lift/cranked up torsion bars.Currently in shop for a new water pump and timing belt. hope to learn a lot here and maybe do some wheeling Again.Jim

·
Vendor
759 Posts
Welcome to the forum! Glad to have you here. Pictures of your car are always good when a new person joins us. There is a ton of information about our platform with supporting vendors who can get you where you want to go. Feel free to reach out if you ever needed anything.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts