Nissan XTerra Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Hello my name's Weston. I'm 23. I have a 2000 SE Xterra and have had it for about 4 Years. I use it for everything, snow, trails, camping, commute, part time house hah. It has a 156,000 miles on it. It's totally stock other than the sound system. I love it. I'm considering getting a 2nd Gen Off Road pretty soon, and working on that.

My knowledge of modifications/mechanical is not that great, these forums are awesome and I've learned a lot already. I was sitting at the fire house looking for repair information when i found this forum, and I've been a creep on it since then. I'm a Paramedic in California, and i absolutely love Xterras.

I'm looking at this right now
http://sfbay.craigslist.org/sfc/cto/1356682957.html
What do u all think? I thought the off roads had the running boards removed. Perhaps that came after the 07?

Anyways that's my intro. Anyways any information/teaching points etc are always appreciated. I look forward to finally being able to post and becoming one in this online community. Thanks!

Attachments

·
Registered
576 Posts
Welcome to CX!

At 156,000 has the timing belt been changed yet?

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yah the timing belt, water pump, the norm has been done. Other than that, no mechanical problems really. It's great!

·
Super Moderator
3,779 Posts
Welcome to CX!

·
Registered
720 Posts
welcome

·
Registered
608 Posts
Welcome!