Nissan XTerra Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, everyone! I'm new to the forums, but am on my second Xterra. I had a black 2012 Pro-4x a few years ago, but had to sell it in order to help pay for a truck (Ford F-250) to haul horses and a large horse trailers. I was finally in a place this year where I could snag a new 2015 Pro-4x before they were even harder to get a hold of. I got a pretty sweet deal on this one.

Love the Xterras. My first one was an automatic, and I searched high and low to find a manual transmission X this time around. Sure glad I did! It's the glacier white color.

I don't have much experience with putting either of my Xterras to the test, but I would sure love to! I've gone through some pretty nasty off-road sites that were ridiculously muddy (where my F-250 FX4 got stuck) and the X had no issues whatsoever. I'm wanting to maybe do a body lift, get some larger tires and possibly install some rock sliders and will eventually repaint it (probably black or the Knight Armour color).
If anyone has any pointers, I'm all ears, because I have little knowledge about mods and would love to save money while gaining experience.

If anyone is from the Wichita, KS area, hopefully we can see each other around some time!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts