Nissan XTerra Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2000 Xterra XE 4x4 3.3L MT
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all, just want to say thanks to everyone on here who I don't know but whose advice has helped me tremendously over the last 4-5 months. I bought a 2000 X 4x4 with 250,000 miles on it in late January and it's been running strong with the help of some advice I've mostly acquired on this forum.

Still have some work to do and some questions to ask so I finally decided to stop lurking and start posting/commenting. Looking forward to getting to know some of you fine folks!

Cheers,

RJK

·
Registered
12 Posts
Hey all, just want to say thanks to everyone on here who I don't know but whose advice has helped me tremendously over the last 4-5 months. I bought a 2000 X 4x4 with 250,000 miles on it in late January and it's been running strong with the help of some advice I've mostly acquired on this forum.

Still have some work to do and some questions to ask so I finally decided to stop lurking and start posting/commenting. Looking forward to getting to know some of you fine folks!

Cheers,

RJK
welcome!! I find this forum very informative and helpful a lot. where at in the bay are you located? I to am from the bay.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts