Nissan XTerra Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Everyone. So, a bit about me... my name is Josh. I currenty live in Sevier co. TN. I come from the tuner scene starting in the mid 90s And am fairlty new to the off road scene But i am very mechanically inclined. I bought a 2002 World Championship Edition less than a yr ago. It was originally purchased to get up and down from our house in the wintertime( we live on a mountian). I naturally like to tinker with my vehicels so i started doing a little research. My X seemed to sit a bit higher then the other around here and had no rake. But everything was stock, go figure. Anyway, so after some reading i learned i could fit 265/75s with some minor trimming. So thats where i am at now. I just bought a ser of 15x10s with 33s, and have ordered everything for the build you own 2" lift as well as the rear lift shackle for the PML. The writes ups that you gus have done are amazing and answered every question i have had so far. Well I look forward to being in this family and maybe meeting a few of you guys/gals for some fun times. Thanks and God bless.

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hey Josh and welcome to the club! Glad to have you here. Show us your ride when you can. This place is a great resource, hope you stick around and find it useful.
Thank you. I plan on posting pix soon. Before/after was my plan. But seeing as i can't seem to post them from my phone it'll take me a bit to learn how to use photobucket. my lift pucks from Zone came today as did my IAB from 4x4parts. Fastenal said monday on the hardware. I plan on going to a park in Cosby, Tn for her madian voyage. I'll post pix from that too. Anyone who wants ro join is more than welcome.

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
just got my photos up in members rides... its just the beginning but ya gotta start somewhere :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts