Nissan XTerra Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello to all! Just two days ago, I purchased a 2012 Pro 4X. It's dark grey, has 37k on the odometer, and appears to have been well maintained. The dealer also put a 100k bumper to bumper warranty, as well as a unlimited lifetime powertrain warranty. It also already has a mild lift installed, which appears to be about 2-3 inches, although I'm not sure yet what kind it is. Along with the lift, there are wheel spacers, and, brand new 285/75-16 BFG AT TA KO's (which seem to barely fit). I look forward to learning more about my new toy, sharing experiences, and, will have some questions that will be posted in the appropriate forums.

David

· Registered
444 Posts
Welcome...can't believe you found a 2012 with under 40k, just like I couldn't believe I found an 01 with under 120k in perfect shape

Darin
01 Xterra SE 4x4
PML, EFan, stock intake mod, shocks, a bunch of maintenance, and a tune up coming soon

· Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for the warm welcome! I paid just under 21k for this one, a bit high, but, the warranties made it worth it. If the attachment works, here is the only pic of it so far. I've crawled under, and, discovered the lift is the Calmini 2" lift. The wheel spacers appear to be either 1.5", or 2". There is currently no tire rubbing under normal on road driving, but, the inner plastic fender well appears to have been melted, or previously rubbed in a couple of spots. My first area of concern is, the tires stick out past the fenders pretty good, and, throw a lot of debris and mud up into the lower sides. I know the stock front mud flaps have been removed to allow for the tires, but, need to find something to protect that area before it gets chipped up too bad. Any suggestions?

Attachments

· Registered
5,824 Posts
I would just take off the wheel spacers. It'll make the tires fit better and tuck them back into the fenders.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.