Nissan XTerra Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
444 Posts
Check out the Falken wild peak at3w, the BFG rugged terrain, the BFG AT TAKO2, General grabber at2, and another good one is the toyo open country at...I personally am going to try the Falken at3w for my next tire...interested to see their grip

Darin
01 Xterra SE 4x4
COMING SOON:
Intake mod, timing belt, hoses, belts
Wish list:
PML, EFan conversion, shocks, 32" tires, and eventually UCA'S

·
Registered
176 Posts
Check out the Falken wild peak at3w, the BFG rugged terrain, the BFG AT TAKO2, General grabber at2, and another good one is the toyo open country at...I personally am going to try the Falken at3w for my next tire...interested to see their grip

Darin
01 Xterra SE 4x4
COMING SOON:
Wish list:
I like my Grabbers a lot. I was tearing around the side streets all day yesterday!

·
Registered
444 Posts
Ya, mine still have geolader HTS'S on it, they came with the truck...not that great for snow and ice...ok, but not great, I need some lugs man...lol

Darin
01 Xterra SE 4x4
COMING SOON:
Wish list:

·
Registered
176 Posts
Mine came with bald BF Goodrich's. I was slipping and sliding for the last snow storm before I got these. Kinda sucks because now I'm itching for a 2" BL and I've only got a few hundred miles on these lol.

·
Registered
444 Posts
Mine came with bald BF Goodrich's. I was slipping and sliding for the last snow storm before I got these. Kinda sucks because now I'm itching for a 2" BL and I've only got a few hundred miles on these lol.
I'll take em for $200...lmao

Darin
01 Xterra SE 4x4
COMING SOON:
Wish list:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.