Nissan XTerra Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just bought a 2007 that did not come with the factory fog/driving lights. Where can I get a good price on a set of factory style lights? And will I need to get the wiring also, or will that already be there?

·
Registered
50 Posts
I'm looking for the same thing as you I have an 05. from what I'm told the wiring is there and everything we just need to buy the lights. I want some to go in the factory slots but want them to be better than the OE lights. I'll do some searching and let you know more.

·
Sage Mentor/Moderator
12,216 Posts
So far, it looks like the harness is there, and if the switch is there, you can can use it that way...just plugging the lights to the factory harness. (test with a circuit tester or if you have the lights, test wire to the harness and hit the switch to see what happens (Make theres a fuse or breaker on, etc in case it doesn't work)

If not, just get a relay harness meant for the lights, so you'll have a dash switch that triggers the relay, and the relay sends juice from the battery to the lights.

:D

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
yeah, I'm hoping that the wiring is there (I can't check yet because I'm not actually picking it up until Monday). I doubt that the switch is there, probably just a blank. But I should be able to buy the switch from Nissan. I want a clean install, no ugly aftermarket switches, ya know

1 - 4 of 4 Posts