Nissan XTerra Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2000 Xterra with stock wheels.
Well the stock wheels are on the recall list and Nissan is going to replace them for free. I was told to find a set of wheels and they will order/buy them.
The issue is I have brand new 15" 31x10.50 tires and I need to find a set of 15x8 6x5.5 with plus 18 thru 25 offset (and I want black wheels)
I found a couple different sets but they are ugly.
Does anyone know of any website or place that sells what I'm looking for?
I see a bunch of 1st Gen. Xterra's on here with no lift kits and they have some cool looking wheels.
Help a brother "X" driver out... I can't pass up on this opportunity of Nissan buying me a free set of wheels...

Attachments

·
Registered
621 Posts
Those current rims are on recall??? the ones in the pic mine has those wonder if i should go to the dealer haha.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Ok I found some aftermarket wheels and guess what??? Nissan paid for them. They will be here next week...
I suggest that anyone with stock factory wheels check and see if your VIN# is on the recall list.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
You should check and see if your VIN# is on the recall list...
Nissan just bought me a set of aftermarket wheels.

·
Registered
621 Posts
I just did that. There gonna do the same for me. Sweet cause i was gonna get after market ones anyway.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
These are the wheels I'm getting...
They are American Racing AX198
15"x8" , 6x5.5-Lug , medium off-set

·
Registered
621 Posts
Well the nearest dealer to me said they would do it if its under there system but said there system was down and to call back in an hour. The second one asked if it was in service or if ive ever been there soon as i said no it went quiet and they hung up LOL. Guess they dont often help unless there making moneys off ya. But i have whole dash of receipts from the previous owner and its every single dealer in a 50 mile radius haha.

·
Registered
621 Posts
Well i called again the recall is on my rims but not under my vin number. Which is weird. But anyways looks like this cash i saved will be going for rims like originally planned haha.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts