Nissan XTerra Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello club xterra. looking for some advice. just did a 3 inch suspension lift. going to be putting on a new set of 32 inch tires shortly. would you go mud terrain or all terrain this is my weekend ride. what tire would you recommend. on 2002 xterra. was looking at the ko2 but a tire shop says there are better options for the price like coopers and hankooks . What are some good brands and would your go all terrain or mud terrain. not a daily driver but do drive a lot on the weekend. and like to adventure southern California deserts and mountains so some mud and water may be involved
at times

·
Registered
382 Posts
I have 2 sets of rims as I daily my truck.
Weekdays I run general grabber at2 and that has plenty of traction and I've even run them light off roading there a great tire but up here in the north east mud is a trail norm so on the weekend I run nankang mudstar
Both I run in a 32/11.5/15 the nankang I got for a smoken deal on eBay from discount tire direct. And it's been a great tire, I have a little over 10k miles and still looks new. And has ridiculous traction.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts