Nissan XTerra Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
No, I'm not talking about moving fast down the highway. How many people have gone air borne in their Xterra's with all four wheels off the ground?
There's a driveway near me where sometimes if I get a small opening in traffic to pull into it, I catch some air. It could be addicting, if only finances were better. So far nothing's broken and the Terra just cruises on happily down the road.

I was wondering what other people's stories are about flying XTerra's.

Oh yeah, a side note. I saw a Tahoe the other day with about 1/2" if sidewall and huge wheels, and rotors that look like they belong on a versa (Relative to the wheels) and I just thought, if I went air borne on those, I'd pay more than four Xterra's worth of damage!!! I also get annoyed by SUV owners who feel they have to stop before that driveway. WHY BUY AN SUV TO DRIVE IT LIKE A LOWERED STANCED CIVIC!!! The XTerra is a reminder of why I like the "Real" Nissans (not the Renault partnered crap). Takes a beating, and keeps on being happy! I still miss my Z31 Turbo though.

·
Registered
2004 Nissan Xterra, 4x4 S/C
279 Posts
There is a video on youtube where a couple of guys literally spend a day trying to trash an Xterra - taking it off bigger and bigger jumps, just rallying this shit out of it. It kept going, literally wouldn't remotely die. They were all super impressed... I think a little bit of straight air might be just fine ;)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts