Nissan XTerra Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,283 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Most people recommend Huksy floor liners on here, but I was never a huge fan of how they looked and how they seemed to curl up at the door seams. I came across a company "Lund International". They are a giant company that seems to make a bunch of "universal" accessories (think like the stuff you'd find at auto parts stores, etc). There was not many informative reviews on Amazon (3 total or something like that) and I never found any mention of these floor mats...and no photos online except the stock photos from their websites.

Well, I got them as a Christmas gift from the inlaws...I put them on my Amazon wishlist and figured I'd roll the dice on someone else's money ;-)

Initial Thoughts:

Good quality and decently thick rubber. They have the small spikes on the backside to keep it from sliding. This fits all the curves and contours perfectly, so I wouldn't foresee it slipping around anyway. Overall I am very impressed. I had universal all weather mats previously, but they never fit great and curled up and bulged in places. The sides of these mats run up the contour of the center hump, under the dash, and in front of the seats. They curve over the top of the door sill area, but have a large hump/ridge/line going down the edge to help catch additional spills.

No word on durability yet since I just put them in yesterday, but I think they will turn out great!

Just wanted to get some additional info out to the group since these seem to be unknown to everyone!

==============================

Lund International Part Numbers for reference:

FRONT=

Black
Part #283091-B

Grey
Part #283091-G

Tan
Part #283091-T

REAR=

Black
Part #383091-B

Grey
Part #383091-G

Tan
Part #383091-T

Attachments

·
Registered
2,283 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Adding photos of passenger side front mats.

I only got the front mats, so I can't comment on the rears.

Attachments

·
Registered
100 Posts
Nice find, I was searching recently and didn't find those at all, they are definitely under the radar. I ended up with some secondhand Huskyliners for front/rear/cargo but I kinda like the fit of those LUNDs better.

·
Registered
2,283 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Registered
2,283 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
No issues at all. Love em.

The black color isn't as "fresh" as it was when brand new, but I haven't exactly tried cleaning them beyond shaking them out to get sand and dirt out of them.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts