Nissan XTerra Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just trying to get some opinions on what I should ask for as far as price goes for my Xterra, it is a SE S/C 4 Wheel Drive. I bought a couple years back with about 83000 miles on it. other features it came with is tow package, brushguard, it also came with rear tail light cage like covers, the tires still have about 80% left on them (all matching Michelins). the body has minor scratches and the hood has a couple sap spots on it. but overall the vehicle is in exceptional condition. the engine bay isn't that clean due to the fact that I have been in basic training and tech school for the past 4 months. I had regularly serviced by firestone done by myself because I worked there before I went to basic. since I bought the vehicle I have replaced the belts, the battery and a couple bulbs. I had the transmission fluid and transfer case fluid flushed. i had to use the 4 wheel drive this last January when it snowed several inches in South Carolina. solid 4 wheel drive. any other questions please feel free to ask.

·
Sage Mentor/Moderator
12,216 Posts
The subject line says its a 2004.

The verbiage mentions South Carolina....but no town, etc.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts