Nissan XTerra Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I've been there. they have the arm rest and the console box, but none of the illustrations have that part. I'll have to remake it with my 3d printer.

·
Registered
2004 Xterra XE 4WD Auto 3.3L NA V6
1,469 Posts
Junk yard. I picked up a complete console last year but it is for a different model.

·
Registered
2004 Xterra XE 4WD Auto 3.3L NA V6
1,469 Posts
I found that arm in my stuff, still not sure if it's to my current rig (console is in pieces) or not. Here are some pics that might help with your 3D printing. Lemme know if you need some measurements. I have a mechanical Vernier caliper.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Wow, thanks so much! I have the original but the left side clip area is broken off and i couldn't find an illustration to see what it looked like.

Thanks for taking the time to take and send the pictures. Appreciate that. I'll send pictures of the new piece when it comes out.

Again, thank you!

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Anyone know where I can get the hub caps that say automatic? Those go on the front wheels correct? For a 2002 X SE/SC

·
Administrator
2000 Xterra XE 4x4 3.3L AT
9,831 Posts
The front center caps are hollow, the automatic you actually see is on the hub itself.

Automatic free running hub

OEM center caps the fronts are on the left rears on the right.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thank you so much! Appreciate your time in posting the images. Make sense now because i have one side with the cap and the other side doesn't have the plastic hub. It doesn't say Automatic on mine though. Would that mean my vehicle doesn't have that feature or they wore or came off somehow?

Thanks again!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts