Nissan XTerra Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys New here. Have a few minpr problems with my first gen that need to be adressed. Im looking for rocker panels as im almost rusted out on both passenger and driver side. Also I dont have a ecu/ecm module in the vehicle at all. Basically wondering if any of you have ideas or manufacturer part numbers or places tp shop. It's a 01 3.3 non sc standard transmission. Also looking for aftermarket headlights and roof rack light bar. Any info or directions to look for these parts would be greatly appreciated. Also is there any heavy duty aftermarket trannys for these vehicles out? Sorry for all the questions. Thanks again guys!!

·
Registered
808 Posts
Had my rockers done by a local sheet metal shop. They took a pattern and just bent to fit. Haven't put them on yet but it was cheap and they look right. If you mean the EGR valve isn't there some of us don't have one don't worry

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks. No not the egr valve. The emissions computer is litterally gone. Bought the x used about a month ago or so. Took it in to get inspected and my mech td me I didnt have a check engine light did some more diggin and the ecu/ecm was out of the vehicle so it couldnt pass emissions. Well a few counties outside of mine and you dont need emissionsemissuons. Fortunately we had a lake house to register it too so I didnt worry about it. Lol. But I want to build on this thing and make sure I get everything In working order if I do sell or decide to trade it in down the road. I'll probably be posting all over this sight or searching for info on all my problems im dealing with.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts