Nissan XTerra Forum banner
1 - 20 of 106 Posts

·
Registered
5,824 Posts
I only have pics of my outside loaded up- nothing fancy- a few pairs of skis and my shovel.

And a Christmas tree :)

·
Registered
556 Posts
I like this idea! I don't have any good pictures to contribute though...

·
Square peg, round hole
1,718 Posts

Loaded up and ready for a 1 year wedding anniversary camping adventure! The back seat was loaded to the ceiling as well :D

·
Premium Member
2,614 Posts

Loaded up and ready for a 1 year wedding anniversary camping adventure! The back seat was loaded to the ceiling as well :D
Man, looks as bad as ours the one trip. We went out to my friends cabin for the opening day of trout. 4 of us in the X, it was completely loaded for 3 nights out there (got there Friday, left Monday).. only difference is I had 2 5-gallon jugs of gas and a chain saw strapped in the roof top basket, and my uncles home made beast of a wood trailer behind us with 2 canoes and a Kayak plus wood, and one more kayak on the roof rack

·
Square peg, round hole
1,718 Posts
Honestly, we way over-packed for that trip; but most of what we brought was food/food related goods.

@Casper the 2nd: That is a seriously sick set up! :love-eyes-big:

·
Registered
317 Posts
Haha, thanks guys. I was in a funk yestureday, and the best way to get out of it always seems to be posting photos of my rig somewhere. So thanks for the help. :wink-big: Hope I didn't post to many.

Cheers,
Josh
&
Porthos
:aufkopfhauen-big:

·
Registered
465 Posts
dude its clubx...NEVER to many photos haha

·
Registered
45 Posts
Your's are just def necessities and jungle survival stuff i suppose. His was exxagerated but maybe because he was with his gf and i dont blame girls bringing any single junks for camping... EX: purse, magazines, make-up, hair brush, powder, etc... Lol.. SMH

Bwhahahahaha, that's funny. If you think that's like taking the house, how do you feel about what I take? :wink-big:

Cheers,
Josh
&
Porthos
:aufkopfhauen-big:

1 - 20 of 106 Posts