Nissan XTerra Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Was about to pull the trigger on KMC XD Heists (16x8, 6x4.5, 10mm), for my 2006 Xterra X 4wd but then saw on several websites that these "would not fit my vehicle". I know a couple of people have ran these and said they did not use spacers. (I know my stock rims are 16x7, but my tires will fit a 16x8 platform. Did not know if that's the issue or if it's the offset) Any info would be appreciated! I'll attach an image of the rims below.

Attachments

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Do you mean just with mud flaps, melt mod, plastics? Or will I have to get in there and cut some metal???

·
Registered
99 Posts
Depends on your tires too. I have 16x8s and had to trim plastic / removed the mud flaps so I didn't rub.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
All that i have on there right now are stock 265/75/16. i will not be upgrading them with these rims until i get some extra $$$ and a lift

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
i know that somewhere it said stock xterra can only have as low as a 12mm offset i know these are 10mm i didn't know if that would create an issue.

·
Registered
5,824 Posts
You can't say what will rub based on wheel size... depends on tire size. I can't answer your question though.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
They are 265/75/16. So I doubt rubbing due to tires would be the issue. I just want to know why some sites say these rims will not work?

·
Registered
99 Posts
I have the following setup for my rims and tires and I rub:

16"x8 Ultra Crushers - Black
BFGoodrich 275/70/16s

·
Registered
204 Posts
IIRC stock is 16x7 with a 30mm offset. The wheels in question are an inch wider and 20mm less in offset. They will "fit" but at full lock you might contact some of the steering or suspension components. That could be why they are saying they won't fit.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts