Nissan XTerra Forum banner

101 - 115 of 115 Posts

·
Registered
1,237 Posts
dude why did you buy that many? they are banned in my state tomorrow because of some college kids who happened to be drinking them when they had a bad reaction from some pills they were on

·
Premium Member
2,615 Posts
dude why did you buy that many? they are banned in my state tomorrow because of some college kids who happened to be drinking them when they had a bad reaction from some pills they were on
It wasn't even pills, I don't think that was really involved. The problem was one of those is like 6 to 8 beers IIRC, plus a cup of coffee. You get drunk but the high caffeine levels help mask any sense of being drunk. Way too easy to get your BAC sky high without even knowing. That's the reason for the ban, again IIRC

·
Registered
465 Posts
they're the poor mans blackout...who needs a 12 pack of beer when a few dollars will do the job...

i saw on the news just yesterday they are rating them like 5 beers and 2 cups of coffee lol

·
Registered
42 Posts
haha. nothing keeps you up in the wee hours of the night to work on the X. took this photo about a year ago while buffing the rig. actaully the last one i had before they took the caffeine out of them.

Attachments

·
Registered
174 Posts
101 - 115 of 115 Posts