Most 2nd gen guys stick with 33s. A few run 35s but not many it seems.So as the title says i just got my first xterra ever! 2010 4x4 x series. Completely stock as of now but im super pumped to get some mods on it!
I already have a list going of what I want!
- 2in body lift
- 2 or 3in suspension lift
- full grill guard (eventually add a winch)
- new roof rack (I wanna install 4 lights onto it as well)
- roof tent
- i want to do 33-36in tires (dont know how much i can get away with)
- rear bumper with tire mount
thats all i can think of right now but i have a couple questions for you guys.
- what size tire do you recommend?
- Right now i am looking at tacticalarmorgroup.com for my front and rear bumper guards. Do you have any other recommendations?
- I am finding a lot of roof racks that are basic and just bolt on but i want something unique. something customizable maybe. where did you get your roof rack?
thats all the questions that i can think of right now, thanks for any input and i seriously look forward to getting more involved with the community and stuff. if anyone is in DFW lets get together! maybe get in a garage together have some beer and share some good stories. I got a lot to learn!
TAG has a bad rep. Check out Shrockworks and Hefty Fabworks.
Gobi racks are run by a lot of people. You can check out dephep racks, he's on the forum.