Nissan XTerra Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just purchased a 2000 Xterra with 172k on it for 2500, 2wd, but I rather like it. Runs great, guy said he had transmission fully rebuilt a few months back, and has a 3 year warranty on it, but feels great and my foots light nowadays anyways. AC was low on refrig, hasnt run since winter, AC Pro worked great. Now, I'm having a goofy idea... I'm thinking of turning it into a Xtrampa, RVing it out for spring. Everything feels tight and right working like it should, used to see the popular rich chicks in highschool driving these beauties around, and man were they lucky! Took me til I was 30 to buy some X :nerd:

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I had a dodge dakota with 114k , ran great, i usually loaded dirt bikes in the back, slammed a tree, broke leg, selling all bikes done with that stuff! and just going to travel around, mountains, California, figured it'd be a good stealth camping vehicle too because, its an Xterra, rich kids drive these!

·
Registered
5,824 Posts
Welcome

·
Registered
140 Posts
Welcome to the club Mate.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.