Nissan XTerra Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Been driving a couple of weeks now, more than happy with the truck. Came with 2” body lift, Bilsteins all round, custom bumpers front and rear, winch, compressor in the back, tow package, double radiator, XD rims. 164k on the clock. Went underneath with a wire brush, some surface rust here and there, just the upper control arm bolts look like they need replacing. Oil pan has small leak, not critical. The anti-knock fault code came up, from what I’ve read nothing to really worry about. Refreshing all the fluids, but haven’t been able to figure out if diff is standard or lsd. Overall by some margin the best used vehicle I’ve bought.

·
Registered
2003 SE 4x4 V6 100k miles
461 Posts
That’s an awesome off-road ready purchase. Make sure the timing belt has been done before, or at least in the last 5 years or so, could trash the engine if that was never replaced and broke. Looks awesome tho! Where you located with it?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That’s an awesome off-road ready purchase. Make sure the timing belt has been done before, or at least in the last 5 years or so, could trash the engine if that was never replaced and broke. Looks awesome tho! Where you located with it?
Yes, I was careful to find one with proof, 2 previous owners, it was done at 107k, so I’ve got 50k until it needs doing again. Located upstate NY. It’s a lot of fun off-road!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts