Nissan XTerra Forum banner

Introduction

2K views 6 replies 7 participants last post by  TimRich 
#1 ·
I'm new to this forum, in fact it is the first forum I have signed up with. I figured that now that I am a proud owner of an Xterra there had to be a few people that might have some advice to share.

A bit about me - I live in the Twin Cities of Minneapolis/St.Paul, but love to get up north towards the Boundary Waters to explore the amazing lakes and rivers. I have 4x4 before - but it was bk. We had been camping out of the back of the family van for years and decided with the kids off to college it was time to upgrade to something that could go off road when we wanted. We picked up a like new 2008 Xterra X with only 22K on the clock this last week and after getting used to the (impressive) suspension - we are loving it.

We decided we need to accessorize a bit so are looking to add a hitch, cargo mats and extra lights (fog lights). Before I start looking around online, I thought I would ask the forum for some recommendations on best places to find these. Would love some guidance here. Thanks

#3 ·
#4 ·
Welcome!

We decided we need to accessorize a bit so are looking to add a hitch, cargo mats and extra lights (fog lights). Before I start looking around online, I thought I would ask the forum for some recommendations on best places to find these. Would love some guidance here. Thanks
Some people get their hitch at etrailer.com, and regardless if you go through them, they have how-to videos on Youtube specific to your vehicle. There are other places I'm sure.

Weathertech and Husky mats are popular.

Do you want to add fogs to the factory locations or mount them somewhere else?

#5 ·
Welcome to CX

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.