Nissan XTerra Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

Registered
2004 Xterra XE 4WD Auto 3.3L NA V6
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey fellow CXers. I've seen only a few posts on here that talk about an Inclinometer.

I can't find a consensus of what seems to be best (or worst), or why they feel that way.

It seems that some go with 2 non-illuminated Lev-O-Gages, using 1 for fore-aft pitch and 1 for side roll. Others have tried other types.

On Amazon I came across a number of other brands and designs. Some have a single device with both angles displayed, and others use a sphere to show the tilt of both axes.

Does anyone have any input on which they absolutely love, like the most, like the least, or outright hate?

The Lev-O-Gage has the advantage of needing no electrical hookup and is likely the most durable, but I don't beat my stuff up (usually).

Administrator
2000 Xterra XE 4x4 3.3L AT
SmittyBuilt Clinometer App I run it on one of my old IPhones that is dedicated to the truck for travel apps and music. In a RAM mount Center of the dash. Completely configurable with visual and audio alarms.

Unfortunately no Xterra silhouette to choose from the truck menu. 馃え

Registered
2004 Xterra XE 4WD Auto 3.3L NA V6
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I really like the look of that one. I have an Android and apparently SmittyBilt doesn't offer it for that platform.

So I downloaded several and will try them out before making a decision on which one to use.

Thanks for the input!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts