Nissan XTerra Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, I'm Erin
I just purchased a 2010 Xterra S about a week ago and I am loving it!!!!!
I did have some questions though.
I don't know if modding this is worth the money. My S is 2x4 and I'm not 100% on getting a lift for this. I don't want to go rock climbing with this but I would like to be able to get to places that are harder to reach for camping and hiking. What do you all think? Also Any suggestions on things that a beginner should know? Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
03 XE A/T, SC coming soon
1,017 Posts
Welcome to the club! They’re reasonably capable as is. A lift doesn’t really help you get anywhere, just helps fit bigger tires which can help. See how it does in the dirt first and see if that works for you. More aggressive tires may be more helpful.

·
Registered
2001 Xterra 4WD Auto 3.3L NA V6
646 Posts
Welcome to CX!

Nice looking ride you came upon! It looks to be in good shape from the outside, so I hope it's just as good inside and in the engine/transmission.

Since you're new here, I will simply state that you should listen to Mr. Blackberry. There are others here equally as wise, and you'll come to find out which ones they are, just as I have been doing since getting my 2001 Xterra back in July.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Welcome,, i'm fairly new as well, less than a month.. I'm loving the input from other members and the information that I've taken in is priceless.

·
Registered
494 Posts
Hello, I'm Erin
I just purchased a 2010 Xterra S about a week ago and I am loving it!!!!!
I did have some questions though.
I don't know if modding this is worth the money. My S is 2x4 and I'm not 100% on getting a lift for this. I don't want to go rock climbing with this but I would like to be able to get to places that are harder to reach for camping and hiking. What do you all think? Also Any suggestions on things that a beginner should know? Thanks in advance!
View attachment 76556
Welcome to a very clean looking Gen2. Nice to have another Gen2 in the mix.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts