Nissan XTerra Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I've actually been here awhile. I've owned my 2000 XE 5spd appx 6 yrs. Unfortunately my other automotive passion, a 2001 XJ was totalled recently and the market is ridiculously overpriced. Xterras however are plentiful and cheap in my area so I jumped back in head first and purchased 2 more. 馃榿馃榿馃榿 So the fleet now includes the silver 2000 3.3 5spd w130k a blue 2004 3.3 auto w114k and a silver 2004 3.3 auto w162k.

Registered
2003 SE 4x4 V6 100k miles
You sir, are a man with dreams. A little bit crazy, but probably happy with your decision to have a first gen xterra fleet. None of those look like they鈥檝e got any fun off-road mods yet tho!?

Vendor
Welcome to the group! Great to have another Xterra owner here. You'll find some interesting info on this forum. If you haven't found what you're looking for, feel free to post a question. If you have knowledge that someone else is looking for, feel free to share!

Registered
Discussion Starter #4
You sir, are a man with dreams. A little bit crazy, but probably happy with your decision to have a first gen xterra fleet. None of those look like they鈥檝e got any fun off-road mods yet tho!?
Not yet. I've modded the bejesus out of my previous Jeeps. I'm definitely ready to dip my toes in the water with these Xterras now

1 - 4 of 4 Posts