Nissan XTerra Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm an offroad enthusiast, I like trucks, jeeps, bikes, and anything of that sort that has to do with off road. My other car is lifted silverado that sees the desert very often. I stumbled upon an xterra that one of my friends was selling because she bought a new car. The car had 170k on the clock, needed valve gaskets,couple of intake hoses cracked, needed brakes front and rear, and an idle control valve. So I ended up buying it for $600 thinking I was going to buy it and flip and use that money on my truck. Started looking around in forums about fixing the car as I was going to do the repairs myself. And that's where I fell in love with the xterra. I've had it for a little over a month and I'm in love with it. I ended up fixing everything and now I don't want to sell it. Now I have the crazy mod bug with it, saving up money to do some suspension work and wheels and tires.
Thanks!

·
Registered
248 Posts
TommyMac144 - I know the feeling. I was looking for a used truck or even cross over, then came to this site, started researching the Xterra and that was the end of it. For the price range that I was looking at this was the only logical option, have had mine for over a year now and with each morning its first love all over again... the only complaint I have is the gas mileage but that is a tiny tiny price to pay for the joy this truck brings me each time I drive it. Mind you, it is stock, 4x2 and only a city commuter, with the odd sandy beach fun, but its still amazing for the Mexican sometimes not so perfect roads and the odd tropic rain fall that floods the streets.

·
Premium Member
488 Posts
Nice truck and deal.
Have had mine for 16 years, only vehicle I have never wanted to sell or gotten tired of owning or driving.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts