Nissan XTerra Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
11,456 Posts
can you post a list of the popular weights and the discounted price so people will have a idea.....

·
Premium Member
8,196 Posts
pm sent

i am interested

·
Registered
118 Posts
This isn't a "become a dealer under me" pyramid thread is it? Is it just a geniuine dealer code you will secretly give us? I always buy my amsoil online.

·
Premium Member
11,456 Posts
ricer if this dosnt go through my dad is a authorized amsoil dealer..... just let me know what you want..... i just changed the oil in my bike with there cycle blend and when it comes time i will change all my fluids with amsoil in the X....... although i did find some other stuff on alamo's webpage so i hope its ligit

·
Registered
3,512 Posts
is this guy still around at all??

·
Premium Member
8,196 Posts
hasnt been on since feb 08

·
Registered
3,512 Posts
I saw that but was taking a chance that somene knew him personally lol :)

I need to order some Amsoil, anyone know the best place or are there any other dealers on this board...

·
Premium Member
8,196 Posts
Let Me See If I Still Has His Email

·
Premium Member
11,798 Posts
I wish we could get some more active sponsors like DTD has been. Our other sponsors just throw up a banner on the page and disappear and we never get to see any kind of special promotions, deals or discounts. Just using CX as their own billboard.

·
Premium Member
11,456 Posts
hey Chris, let me ask my dad what kind of deals he gets ( he is a amsoil dealer ) and see if it would be worth shipping to you... i will let you know tomorrow... hey pm me your number again i misplaced it last time you called me....

·
Super Moderator
3,779 Posts
I PM'd this guy about two weeks ago and no response. Maybe I should ask Nadeem if this guy is still a sponsor. Trying to support a CX sponsor and I think he's gone!

Their web site appears to be active. I believe this is his site.

http://www.alamooil.com/

1 - 12 of 12 Posts