Nissan XTerra Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just recently purchased a 2002 Xterra, which is my first. I was wondering if anyone here might be able to tell me how many were built in '02 with the following specs:

2.4 Liter 4 cyl
5 speed manual trans
Shock Blue ext color

Thanks!

·
Registered
2,004 Posts
Rare and desirable are 2 different things. Up here 95% are 4wd v-6's. Don't see many 4cyl but with how gutless the v6 is i couldn't imagine driving a 4.

·
Sage Mentor/Moderator
12,216 Posts
I just recently purchased a 2002 Xterra, which is my first. I was wondering if anyone here might be able to tell me how many were built in '02 with the following specs:

2.4 Liter 4 cyl
5 speed manual trans
Shock Blue ext color

Thanks!
If it had 4wd, it would be rare.

:D

·
Registered
392 Posts

·
Registered
382 Posts
back in 02 my dad bought his X brand new we test drove what the dealer called an enthusiast modal, it had factory manual hubs and limited slip diff and rubber floors, now my dad wouldn't go for it (had to have his power windows) and bought a manual transmission SE 4x4... But IVE never seen an enthusiast model ever again :/ that must be a rare truck.

·
Registered
2,004 Posts
back in 02 my dad bought his X brand new we test drove what the dealer called an enthusiast modal, it had factory manual hubs and limited slip diff and rubber floors, now my dad wouldn't go for it (had to have his power windows) and bought a manual transmission SE 4x4... But IVE never seen an enthusiast model ever again :/ that must be a rare truck.
Likely a dealer made model. We used to do the same when i worked at a honda dealer, we tok accord se's and gave them leather and sun roof, essentially making them and ex-l. So the inside joke was they were accord sex-l's

·
Registered
382 Posts
Likely a dealer made model. We used to do the same when i worked at a honda dealer, we tok accord se's and gave them leather and sun roof, essentially making them and ex-l. So the inside joke was they were accord sex-l's
Edmunds has it listed as an option:

Edmunds Review said:
Enthusiast Package is available only on XE V6 four-wheel-drive models. It includes ceiling tie clamps, a first aid kit, a tilt steering wheel, foglights, front tow hooks, map lights, a limited-slip differential, manually locking hubs and rubber floor mats.

·
Registered
140 Posts
lol I dont think Accord and sex go in the same sentence... ;)
SeXterra however, thats gotta a ring to it :x

·
Registered
392 Posts
BS. I had a lot of sex in the back of my '86 Accord (1st car).

·
Sage Mentor/Moderator
12,216 Posts
BS. I had a lot of sex in the back of my '86 Accord (1st car).
LOL

When young, you can have sex in about anything. Even in nothing.

>:D

Of course, if just starting out, Honda also had the Prelude.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts