Nissan XTerra Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Greetings everyone. I have a 2011 Xterra Pro-4X. Two questions I have about it.
*In the Owner's Manual there is mention made of a TRIP COMPUTER. How can I tell if mine is so equipped and where do I find it?
*Also, there is mention in the Manual about being able to see the outside temperature in or on the rearview mirror. How do I determine if I have that feature? How do I get it to show the temperature? The compass direction already shows on my rearview mirror, but no temperature indication.
Thank you, Chad

·
Registered
2015 Xterra Pro-4X
2,308 Posts
Greetings everyone. I have a 2011 Xterra Pro-4X. Two questions I have about it.
*In the Owner's Manual there is mention made of a TRIP COMPUTER. How can I tell if mine is so equipped and where do I find it?
*Also, there is mention in the Manual about being able to see the outside temperature in or on the rearview mirror. How do I determine if I have that feature? How do I get it to show the temperature? The compass direction already shows on my rearview mirror, but no temperature indication.
Thank you, Chad
I have the 2014 Pro-4x and it has two trip computer selections that are designated A and B. On the dash display you have the typical small "push" stick that protrudes from the lower right side of the clear plastic dash display. As you push and release that push stick selector, it will step through the available selections like trip A and trip B or mpg or mph etc. Of course this is only expecting that they provided all those same options in the 2011 Pro-4x edition. Hope it's all there for you.

·
Registered
2015 Xterra Pro-4X
2,308 Posts
I just happened to stumble across your avatar as the thumbnail for this video. LOL

It's an incredible aircraft but that's a $69,000,000 mistake that surely tested their metal. It's takeoff ability on short runways is especially remarkable with the "booster" system onboard. My son made it from Havana, Cuba to Joint Base Andrews in 2 hours flat!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts