Nissan XTerra Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi

I just bought a green 2002 xterra to replace my old spare car as I always wanted on of these since I first saw a yellow one as a college kid.I have to say the one I finally found is rough but I think I can knock it back into shape and so far the build quality has me pretty impressed.

I have already spent two days on clean up but there is alot more to be done because my interior is super gross.I resprayed the front grill and bumper today and have to say that made a huge difference.

Anyway just wanted to say hi and introduce my project.

· Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yhea I don't mind some dirt on the outside but this isn't having fun off roading dirt it is neglect grim and just grossness.I think they let there dog live in it that is how bad the dog hair on the inside is.I have already repaired alot of the outside imperfects and just got done repainting the front bumper and grill.Which had faded to almost a white color. Next project is bulbs as the only lights working are the headlights and some of the brake lights.

· Registered
35 Posts
Sounds like you have your weekenf planned. Lol
Yhea I don't mind some dirt on the outside but this isn't having fun off roading dirt it is neglect grim and just grossness.I think they let there dog live in it that is how bad the dog hair on the inside is.I have already repaired alot of the outside imperfects and just got done repainting the front bumper and grill.Which had faded to almost a white color. Next project is bulbs as the only lights working are the headlights and some of the brake lights.
Sent from my LG-H872 using Tapatalk

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.