Nissan XTerra Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone, picking up an 02 xterra on Thursday and i guess setup requires you to make an intro post so this is it!

Going to have to do some basic repairs to the xterra like replacing both front and rear passenger side doors and install a hitch for my bike rack but from there i will start the mods. nothing too crazy as im not really into rock crawling and rather not mess it up muddin. going to be more into driving down the trails out in Ocala and Richloam. I grew up riding dirtbikes all through those parts before it became super regulated so i'm excited to hit the woods again. This will be the first car i have really planned on doing any mods to like a BL and some different wheels so it will take plenty of reading before i tackle anything. The truck will be more of a transporter for my bicycle for mountain biking since i have my motorcycle which i typically daily. but when i do go out to ride santos you bet i will go blaze some trails in ocala that afternoon too.

·
Vendor
749 Posts
Hello and welcome to the forum! Congrats on your Xterra, I'm sure you won't regret it. Share with us few pictures when it arrives home. You'll find some interesting info on this forum. If you haven't found what you're looking for, feel free to post a question. If you have knowledge that someone else is looking for, feel free to share!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Welcome from St. Petersburg.

A group of us are doing a ride in Citrus towards the end of the month. If you can get your new X dialed in you should try to make the event even if it just for the day.
yeah I saw that. I dont think that I will be able to get anything done to it by then. Yeah maybe the doors and a hitch but i doubt that I will be able to get anything done like a bl and 32s or anything to make my x off road ready.

·
Registered
816 Posts
Welcome from Jax.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
unfortunately i got a few codes, anyone know a good mechanic in Orlando to help me get this xterra sorted? After filling up with gas i also noticed that the fuel gauge doesnt work and neither do the turn signals. but these were the codes i got this morning from advance. Knock sensor. Pump motor. Cylinder 2 misfire. Fuel level monitor. The knock sensor is probably triggered by the cylinder 2 misfire. i plan on changing the spark plug wire and plug hopefully this afternoon.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts