Nissan XTerra Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys sorry bout that last post. I'm new to this forum I have a 2006 X 4x4, 4.0L and am looking to modify it. I use it as both a daily driver and some off-roading. I mainly am modifying it for looks and to be noticeable. I also am doing it for off-road purpose. I just took the mud flaps and side rails off but am looking to give it a lift but have no idea how to go about that process. I would like to keep the tires I have on it now but I would like for it to sit higher, I will be getting new rims and then a APG full steel bumper. I would like some ideas and opinions from y'all to make my X look tough lol. Any suggestions are appreciated! Thank you! Below I will attach my X now and then the rims and bumper I plan on getting. The rest of my mods will probably come from your suggestions!!

Attachments

·
Registered
5,824 Posts
For lifts check out PRG, nisstec, and 4x4parts.com.

The best mod you can do, both for looks and functionality, will be new tires. They will make ALL the difference off road and in the looks department. You can run a 285/75/16 stock on stock wheels. But your new wheels may have too little backspacing for them to fit.

Also, those wheels have the wrong lug pattern. You have 6x4.5.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts