Nissan XTerra Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can anyone help identify these two items please? The true name or part ID would be extremely helpful in identifying them for purchase.

A. Bushings for the vapor canister purge valve bracket
B. Upper white clip that holds the EVAP Service Port line to the firewall

I can't seem to find either and I'm looking to replace.

Thanks in advance.

Attachments

·
Registered
3,410 Posts
year trim and engine please

·
Registered
3,410 Posts
Duh, that might be a little helpful right?

2004 X, 2 wheel drive, non-aspirated.
naturally aspirated? non aspirated wouldnt run lol let me see what i can hunt down.

·
Registered
3,410 Posts
dont see any of those purge valve bushings listed on any nissan parts sites looks like they arent made anymore, for those i would say take one of the bolts out and go to your hardware store of choice and simply make you new ones or find some rubber washers about the same diameter that a/c bracket clip is nissan propritary and likely wont be at a dealer i would say hit up the local body shop and see if they can source you a bracket did that lot with my 1st gen x local body shop got me alot of parts no one could find. might swing it by a dealer and see if a parts guy or even a tech can come and have you show them what you need and see if they have any they know of or know how to find the name or part number in their system.

Reactions: Satito

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Awesome. Thanks!

dont see any of those purge valve bushings listed on any nissan parts sites looks like they arent made anymore, for those i would say take one of the bolts out and go to your hardware store of choice and simply make you new ones or find some rubber washers about the same diameter that a/c bracket clip is nissan propritary and likely wont be at a dealer i would say hit up the local body shop and see if they can source you a bracket did that lot with my 1st gen x local body shop got me alot of parts no one could find. might swing it by a dealer and see if a parts guy or even a tech can come and have you show them what you need and see if they have any they know of or know how to find the name or part number in their system.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts