Nissan XTerra Forum banner

Hello!

1K views 7 replies 6 participants last post by  wisetony 
#1 ·
Hello! Brand new to the forum. I have always really liked the Xterra, but really thought my next vehicle was going to be a Frontier. Hang on let me back up. I really wasn't wanting anything but my paid off '04 V6 Altima. Then I broke her. She and I had been together for a long time. My kids called her the Batmobile. But a minor finder bender popped my passenger side airbag, and she was totaled.
My rental is a brand spanking new Frontier. I really liked it, but didn't want to make payments, right now. I just can't seem to find another Frontier I like for what I want to pay.
Since I am paying cash, I am going to settle for a 1st Gen. Course I don't know if it really settling. Found a 4x4 for a real steal, so I am stoked. She is going to mechanic tomorrow, so she might be in my garage by Wednesday.
Oh yeah, Notre Dame to the core, that is the Domer part of my name (Golden Dome). Born and raised in the south so... SouthernDomer

#4 ·
Hello and welcome to the forum! Glad to have you join us. Plenty of knowledgeable and friendly folks here as well as informative and insightful discussion threads. You'll find just about anything you might have questions about there. Feel free to reach out if anything needed!

#6 ·
Thanks for the welcome! Still trying to become an Xterra owner. See my post in repairs. I am trying to figure out how to tell if something that is happening is serious or if it is minor. What would you do to figure out if an issue is an electric sensor issue or a transmission valve issue?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.