Nissan XTerra Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, I recently just bought my very first Xterra, she is a little older (2002 Xterra SE V6) but I love her none the less! I am over the moon happy with my decision to go with an Xterra- out of all of my vehicles new and old, this one is my favorite and I will continue to have Xterras from here on out!
I am excited to learn how to fix any problems I run into with her, this is why I have joined the club so I can learn form others.
Thank you in advance!

·
Registered
248 Posts
Welcome and good choice! Just because you have an older Xterra does not mean they are not wonderful. Mine is a 2001, bought in amazing condition, but due to its age random small things will go wrong here and there which gives you a chance to bond with your truck.

You have made the right choice buying the truck and coming here. This is my first truck as I have always had things that are uncomfortable to get in and out of that go really fast. Before the purchase I looked around at many options and the Xterra could not be beat in terms of price and capability and overall styling.

Enjoy your Xterra!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts