Nissan XTerra Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

Registered
2015 Xterra S 4wd
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Glad I found you guys. Finally got an Xterra after wanting one for a long time. Have made some changes myself. Just running through the huge amount of information here. Here's a couple pics of my ride. Basically painted all the trim, luggage rack, rims, etc with the spray on bed liner paint. Was nervous as hell that I would screw up, being as I just got it, lol, but I really really like how it turned out.

Registered
2015 Xterra S 4wd
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Glad I found you guys. Finally got an Xterra after wanting one for a long time. Have made some changes myself. Just running through the huge amount of information here. Here's a couple pics of my ride. Basically painted all the trim, luggage rack, rims, etc with the spray on bed liner paint. Was nervous as hell that I would screw up, being as I just got it, lol, but I really really like how it turned out. View attachment 79853
View attachment 79852
View attachment 79851

Registered
2015 Xterra S 4wd
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Sexy, love that paint color on the body.

Welcome to CX
So do I I'm glad I found one in that color, it really lines up with the black well. Honestly once I added the black, it almost makes it look a grayish blue. I don't know... I love it. Now just got to get it some new shoes.

Registered
2015 Xterra S 4wd
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
That looks great. Thinking about doing it on mine...
Thanks. I was watching that Ry the car guy on YouTube and he did his front end like that so I decided to go all in. Hopefully it'll be tougher and last longer than traditional paint. Plus, the side effect it really does look good.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts