Nissan XTerra Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hafa Adai (Hello) All,
Thank You for accepting my membership request. I live in the middle of the South Pacific Ocean in one of the Marianas Chain of Islands, on the island of Guam. If you have ever herd of James Carmeron's Challenger Deep better known as the Marianas Trench this is where I am from. I do not own a Nissan Xterra, however I do manage and service a fleet of seven 2006 Xterra's outfitted for Police Patrol use. I joined your website to get to know what issues private owners are experiencing, what troubleshooting methods and solutions that could assist me in understanding issue that arise with the units on hand. I am glad to be a member of the forum and look forward to sharing any experiences with all of you...

Thanks Again....

·
Vendor
749 Posts
Welcome to the forum! Nice to have you here. You've came to the right place - this site is a great resource with tons of useful information and knowledgeable guys. If you ever have any questions, there's definitely a great team of owners and vendors that are happy to help.

·
Registered
87 Posts
I've been to Guam before. The X should make a nice vehicle there during the stormy/rainy months. So the police use them?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts