Nissan XTerra Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all. Just wanted to introduce myself. I remembered after the fact that I own a 2000, not an 02. D'oh! Her name is Ms. Fire because when I first bought her she had a misfire I could not track down for the life of me. After replacing the plugs, wires, distributor, and the intake hose between the throttle body and MAF I finally solved it, mostly. It still does it randomly on the rare occasion. Also replaced all the hard lines for the PS pump to stop a huge leak and ran a bottle of blue devil rear main seal leak stop which significantly slowed that. I have no interest in 'fixing' the rear main as it has 225k on it and I can live with a slow drip. I have painted all the bumpers and added LED headlights and a lightbar (mostly because I am old and this city has NO streetlights in residential neighborhoods.) I live in Longview Wa and found this forum because there is another X of the same color in town that always waves at me and has this forums name on the back window. I have always found forums to be very helpful in the automotive community. My last '4x4' was a 2010 WRX. Quite a bit faster, lacked the ground clearance, about the same MPG. lol

1 - 2 of 2 Posts