Nissan XTerra Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello out there.

Nice to meet you fine folks. Thought I'd stop by and introduce myself and the new wheels. It is a 2013 Xterra X. Got about 65k miles on it with a 6 speed manual (new clutch/flywheel installed too) and simply came across this one while browsing autotrader (after quite a bit of research). Been without a car for about the longest month of my life. Ubering in only to work (occasionally a friends), groceries getting delivered and spending way too much time in my apartment was making n0nch4lant a dull boy. In case you were wondering, my old car was a 2003 Infiniti G35 sedan. Good car n all and had winter tires for the cold/snowy months but damn did I miss 4WD towards the end before it died on me and I had enough. Essentially, I had JUST gotten done paying off an almost $2k car bill over X amount of months and then the day after the starter then died in my parking lot. Minor issue sure, but after finishing off the remaining bill and knowing the car's value it was time for a change. Luckily it happened relatively close to tax season lol. A nice ground clearance while not having to worry about scraping the bottom of my car occasionally is such a nice feeling. That peace of mind for when things are absolute shit outside knowing I can still pretty much go anywhere is awesome. It's great to be here and I look forward to experiencing more of this car, learning from you guys and what this thing can do for years to come.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts