Nissan XTerra Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Unfortunately, my xterra (04 xe) decided it really wanted to kiss a tree today in the snow, and its looking really rough. Im having a hell of a time trying to find parts and figured id reach out to everybody here.

Does anyone have some spare body parts for their x? color isn't a huge deal, but if you have a light silver one it would be best. I live in the Massachusetts area.

Looking for:
the driver's side door
rear divers side door
spare trim molding on the fender and doors.

all other parts i was able to find new on rockauto for a good price. if anyone is in the area or willing to ship, I will be willing to pay. I have no intention of scrapping my baby.

I can post pictures later

· Registered
2004 Xterra XE 4WD Auto 3.3L NA V6
3,220 Posts
I'm really sad to hear this! I had a similar situation with my 2001. I eventually sold it after choosing to stop and realize that I'm not a body man. I replaced it with a 2004.

I can recommend junkyards for parts.

· Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Well now I'm in a predicament. The guy is now pretty out of reach. And now I'm stuck wondering just what to do. Do I pay to have it shipped here from GA? Or do I try and hobble it back together? No xterras in any scrap yards near here. No xterras at a decent price point either.

Has anyone here delt with shipping vehicles?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts