Nissan XTerra Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
621 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Going to pick a new set up today and wondering if anyone has any expierience with these tires? Im picking up an all terrain tire of course but wondering if anyone could suggest one since there are so many. Going with 32x12.50r15s if they have any otherwise a 31. Going to check them out after work today hopefully i find some i like. My bfg allterrains are camber worn in the front from the pml and backs are bald. They have dry rot but the fronts have very good tread the backs being bald its just time for new ones.

·
Registered
102 Posts
I loved my Bridgestone Dueler A/T Revos on my old '91 Pathfinder, but after the first 15,000 miles they were crap. Still had plenty of tread but no grip on the ice and snow. Very quiet on the road, though.

I recently put a set of BFG K02 tires on my 4Runner, and they are amazing. Great in the snow and much quieter than previous BFG on the road. They are also snow-rated, which is pretty rare for an A/T tire. Reviews suggest they are good for more than 50k miles.

The Coopers that came with my Xterra are awful.

·
Registered
158 Posts
I loved my Bridgestone Dueler A/T Revos on my old '91 Pathfinder, but after the first 15,000 miles they were crap. Still had plenty of tread but no grip on the ice and snow. Very quiet on the road, though.

I recently put a set of BFG K02 tires on my 4Runner, and they are amazing. Great in the snow and much quieter than previous BFG on the road. They are also snow-rated, which is pretty rare for an A/T tire. Reviews suggest they are good for more than 50k miles.

The Coopers that came with my Xterra are awful.
Ill second the kO2's, put them on my xterra and they're great!

·
Registered
118 Posts
The BFG AT KO2 are the way to go. Between those and the originals, I've run them on an old CJ7, 2nd Gen 4runner, several sets. I went with BFG Rugged Terrain on my xterra this go around, mainly because of cost.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts