Nissan XTerra Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I did side which I do all year saved a big share of it to completely overhaul my 2002 4/4 x new front end shocks DIY bodylift an some great upgrades decided apprehensively to go w calmini upgraded rear shackles torsion bars upper control arms an idler arm brace well orders them three weeks ago this coming Monday called them two times get the same STORY that it usually takes 4 to 5 days to get shipped in finding it ridiculous that it'll be 10 of there business days an still haven't even left there warehouse don't want to call an be shirt w them but its starting to seem that is going to be the only option gosh only know how long it would take to get my money back to go an rebuy ac parts wish I would have started out that route in the begining

·
Registered
5,824 Posts
They've been jerking people around for a long while now. I'd demand my money back and go with AC.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
That's what I'm going to do on Monday if that can't guarantee my parts will be shipped Monday but worried how long it'll take to get my money back

·
Registered
5,824 Posts
If they don't refund you right away, I would dispute the charges through you credit card. They seem to err toward the benefit of the card holder.

·
Registered
223 Posts
Yeah it took me awhile to get my SAS stuff from them, they were always saying it was at the powdercoating or getting shipped and yeah about 5 weeks later I got it. Then the joint on the end of the arm was wrong but they did send me new ones of those and they got here fast so there are definitely pros and cons to dealing with them

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Sage Mentor/Moderator
12,216 Posts
Yeah, ask for refund and, if they don't cooperate, call your CC and dispute the charge.

Calmini does make SOME good stuff, but, their customer service is the pits, and, to make it worse, if you have a problem after the purchase, they blame YOU, and don't stand behind their stuff.

SOME people seem to have gotten preferential treatment, and still like them, but no one I know personally who used them, will EVER use them again.

·
Registered
816 Posts
Calmini....same story over and over.

·
Registered
21 Posts
I have only ordered a couple of things from them but they normally shipped the next day. Maybe they have more demanded parts premade. Either way it sounds like I got lucky. Sorry for your bad luck.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
calmini ,sigh

So I just got off the phone w Justin from calmini.he tells me the parts I orders were at powder coating ,shocker , I stated to him that when I spoke to him 15 days ago I specifically asked if all the parts I wanted to order were definitively in stock basically waiting to be ordered by Joe smhoe assured me yes but here we are .anywho he tells me today for the third time they will be shipped today .at this point I just want my parts hopefully I get the long awaited email me waid your parts are in the mail

·
Registered
164 Posts
I heard that same story from Justin last year when I ordered my shackles and IAB. It took 2 1/2 friggin MONTHS! Just to get shackles and an IAB. I even called before I ordered to make sure they had it in stock and the guy assured me that it was. "It's in powder coating" every time I called. At the time I hadn't seen anything negative about Calmini but then again I didn't look very hard. I wish I would have and not wasted my time with them. If I would were you I would be doing everything I could to get my money back and go to AC with it.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts