Nissan XTerra Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,004 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Giving the front end a little love and want to put new end links in for the front sway bar. Question is what is the proper length to get it to sit horizontal again without contacting the UCA after lift? Energy suspension sells several different lengths.

·
Registered
2,287 Posts
I can measure mine tomorrow and snap a quick photo. I used Moog sway bar end links (and bushings) when I reinstalled my front sway bar and they fit fine. Maybe even a little on the long side.

·
Registered
2004 Nissan Xterra, 4x4 S/C
279 Posts
Bump, would love to find the right dimensions as well for optimal fit with a 3" AC lift. I understand that ideally, the stabilizer bar end eyelet should be parallel with control arm, right?

Seems like my understanding is in line with TJ's comment from another thread I found: "If your rig has a PML or SL for example, the added ride height pulls the link even at ride height, which adds a ton of bushing wear. It helps to use a LONGER link to restore the neutral tension at ride height if lifted."

From Energy Suspension catalogue:

After a bit of research online, I believe for the bushings themselves you need the following: part# 9.8105
I.D.– 3/8”, Nipple O.D.– 11/16”,
O.D.– 11/8”, O.A.L.– 3/4”

But what about the complete kit with the bolt and correct length for (A) in diagram above??

@robcarync any thoughts?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts