Nissan XTerra Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
That's right, light cages are back!! P&P Engineering has stepped up to the plate and will be making light cages for the front of your stock roof rack. Lead time is about 4 weeks and they are only making 20 this first batch. The price will be $150 before shipping. Their website has a deposit for the cages, which is 50% of the total price. These have been in pretty high demand since xoskel dropped out of the cage game. The lights will mount from the top of the cage and there are options on the website for LED brackets (up to 2), because so many people are switching to the bars, otherwise these will carry 4 6" lights, top mounted.

Put your name below if you are interested and let me know if you have paid the deposit! I will try to be on daily to update the list and answer any questions.

Link to the deposit page:: http://p-p-engineering.myshopify.co...en-2000-2004-nissan-xterra-light-cage-deposit

A picture is posted in the link, I will post one here as soon as the product is finished.

·
Registered
444 Posts
Nice...gonna have to save for yet another mod

Darin
01 Xterra SE 4x4
COMING SOON:
Intake mod, timing belt, hoses, belts
Wish list:
PML, EFan conversion, shocks, 32" tires, and eventually UCA'S

·
Registered
3 Posts
Just curious, are these being built as we order, or is there some type of deadline? Also, will they be built regardless of if 20 people commit, or will they only start to be built after 20 people have paid the deposit? Thanks.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
He is almost done with the prototype and then I will post the pic. There is no deadline but he expected them to be done by the end of this month.
Also!! I'm not updating a list here because this is posted on multiple sites and xterra pages, so p&p is keeping track of the numbers

·
Registered
96 Posts
Looking good!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.