Nissan XTerra Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2004 Nissan Xterra, 4x4 S/C
293 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Switched trucks to a 2004 Xterra last year, parting out the 03.

Truck was in pretty immaculate shape, so a lot of stuff in great condition. I'm based on Lower Mainland, BC, Canada - prefer local pick up but can ship as well. Let me know what you need!

Just a few things selling:
  • Seats (mint)
  • Steering wheel
  • Various interior parts
  • Wiring harnesses
  • AC condensor
  • Allow rims
  • Auto-locking 4WD hubs
  • Etc, etc

SOLD (updated):
  • Engine
  • Steering
  • Radiator

Attachments

·
Registered
293 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Bump.

Already sold: engine, alloy rims, steering, radiator.

For sale: automatic transmission, limited slip rear axle/diff, most interior parts, OE auto-locking 4x4 hubs, etc.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Switched trucks to a 2004 Xterra last year, parting out the 03.

Truck was in pretty immaculate shape, so a lot of stuff in great condition. I'm based on Lower Mainland, BC, Canada - prefer local pick up but can ship as well. Let me know what you need!

Just a few things selling:
  • Seats (mint)
  • Steering wheel
  • Various interior parts
  • Wiring harnesses
  • AC condensor
  • Allow rims
  • Auto-locking 4WD hubs
  • Etc, etc
SOLD (updated):
  • Engine
  • Steering
  • Radiator
Seats?$

·
Registered
293 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Have all the seats. They are in mint condition as well! The previous owner must have weight 80 lbs and had seat covers on them or something...

Have the AC condenser. What parts of the AC system do you need? You can have the condenser for $60, where are you located?

·
Registered
25 Posts
Is this 03 an automatic or manual? If it is automatic, do you still have the center console with the little plastic strip that says "P R N D 2 1"?

·
Registered
25 Posts
Where are you located? I'm in BC, Canada but happy to ship. PM me your postal code and I can figure out how much shipping will be
Also in addition to the gear indicator do you still have the driver's side door panel? Specifically the part that goes around the power window switches and power mirror controls. Also, how much were you thinking for the gear indicator?

1 - 18 of 18 Posts