Nissan XTerra Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Read Only
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
What do you still have?
Take everything I will make you a deal
upper control arms ,Swayaway HD torsion bars ,rear wiper motor ,front axels right left ,auto hubs ,rear woofer ,front diff ,electric rad fan with xtra fan and thermostatic switch ,front hub seal ,and more about 2000 in value willing to let go
just need to see shipping cost
Let me know

·
Registered
120 Posts
Take everything I will make you a deal
upper control arms ,Swayaway HD torsion bars ,rear wiper motor ,front axels right left ,auto hubs ,rear woofer ,front diff ,electric rad fan with xtra fan and thermostatic switch ,front hub seal ,and more about 2000 in value willing to let go
just need to see shipping cost
Let me know
I'll take the UCA's and the auto hubs (does it include the fixed cam assembly). How much shipped to 89178 , pm me

·
Registered
127 Posts
Will you separate the fan controller?

·
Registered
103 Posts
Are the UCA's. ball joints and torsion bars available still?

·
Registered
103 Posts
Lupuslefou torsion bars and UPC were sold a long time ago sorry
I do have auto locking hubs,knock sensor, sks hub seal ,interior rad core plastic hoses and many more small parts that i would like to make a package deal if you are interested let me know .
xtime2, I could probably use the knock sensor. Is it new? What brand (if you know)? Also, what is in the goodie bag of small parts? Let me know what you are asking for the KS and the goodie bag.

·
Read Only
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 · (Edited)
Knock sensor like new $40 plus shipping where are you at?

Also forgot to mention I have a Volvo 16'' fan and 2 relay switches for any one that wants to switch to electric rad fan set up for $55 .
thanks for looking

1 - 20 of 20 Posts