Nissan XTerra Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Non-op engine, but everything else is in great condition. This is a great off-road chassis and would be a perfect truck for an engine rebuild or even a parts truck. Brand new tires and rims with less than 200 miles on them, paid $1400 for them.

Extremely clean truck. 2 owner vehicle. I’ve babied this truck for the 12 years I’ve owned it, which includes detailing it every 6 months, so the paint is in great condition. Same with the interior, its well taken care of; I’ve used seat covers and a steering wheel cover to keep all surfaces clean. A few weeks ago, the truck overheated on the freeway and blew the head gaskets and heat core. My mechanic says it needs a new engine, so I am selling this as a project truck. Nothing else is wrong with the truck – it was running smoothly before the overheat. It’s a perfect off-road vehicle.
New rims and tires:
  • Brand new American Racing 16” rims – black
  • Brand new BF Goodrich All Terrain T/A Ko2 tires 265/75 r16
  • Rims and tires have 600 total miles on them.
Suspension Upgrades:
  • Calmini 3” lift with Bilstein shocks
  • Shrockwork sliders
  • Larger tires (see above)
Misc upgrades:
  • JVC stereo with Bluetooth
  • Tow hitch
  • Thule Roof Racks
  • Additional weather mats for driver and passenger
I have all service records for the truck. I hate to get rid of it, but with 2 kids I don’t want the project of rebuilding or sourcing a new engine. I have a bunch of misc parts – like the Haynes services manual, extra bulbs etc that I’m including with it. The wheels alone are worth $1,000; I paid $1,500 for them.
I’ve loved this truck for many, many years and would like to find someone that is looking for a reliable project vehicle.

Located in Orange County, CA.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts