Nissan XTerra Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi guys!

I'm not new to Nissan, been in a 2010 Frontier CC SE, 2wd. Been enjoying it but have always loved the Xterra as well.

I live in So. Cal, so the mountains are only 1.5-2 hours away and would love to be able to hit some trails and engage 4wd if needed. Also, I would be happy with all of the interior storage space that the Xterra offers. I'd be able to throw my hockey goalie bag in the back after a game and go places to eat without having to worry about it in the bed of my truck.

***Hi guys, thought I would update this thread!***

**the itch has been scratched! (about 3 weeks ago) scroll down for pix**

·
Registered
382 Posts
having a locking bed cover or cap, keeps the smell of your gear out of your truck.... ask me how a i know lol
I honestly have been looking at 4 door pickups....

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Haha, that would be comedy.

Yeah I wouldn't leave the goalie gear in the X for lengthy periods of time, but rather would feel safer with it being locked inside the back of the X for an hour or so for some post game beers and food than sitting in the back of my Frontier.

·
Registered
140 Posts
My buddy drives a 2010 Frontier lifted with some big tires and I still out perform him on the trails with my 1st Gen Xterra. Shorter wheelbase and better weight displacement seems to be the big kicker but the truck bed is definitely convenient.
Seems like there is also a lot more after market support for the Xterra than the Frontier.

·
Registered
248 Posts
in regard to the hockey gear its nothing that a few well placed airfreshners can't take care of. I drive with my windows down year around due to the climate here so any kind of scent issue build up is never a problem as its always vented out each time I drive. I smoke in my car and you can't tell bc of it being always ventilated with all windows down

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hi guys, thought I would update this thread!

**the itch has been scratched! (about 3 weeks ago) scroll down for pix**

·
Registered
140 Posts
Beauty !

1 - 9 of 9 Posts