Nissan XTerra Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good morning all! I've got a 2003 Nissan Xterra, bought it last summer. It's been quite the project so far. When I first bought it the torsion bar was snapped in two, turned into a several week project to get it finished (long story). After that I found out it was burning a TON of oil, went through around 5L for a 450 km trip. Something was definitely wrong. After diving into it I found out the sidewall on one of the cylinders was scored. Fun start to the project. 6 months and a full rebuild later it's running really solid! Until the snow settled in... Now the bugger cranks but won't start. Remind me, why do we all love these so much? Hahaha.

Anyways, can't wait to get it up and going again. Got some summer camping plans!

·
Registered
2003 SE 4x4 V6 100k miles
464 Posts
Assuming it’s the vg33e in there and not the KA24, cuz nobody seems to come on here complaining about the 4 cylinder. Let us know if you need help! You probably know more than me but I’m always on here trying to figure out my own problems so I’m always reading messages!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hah, same! I've lurked for long enough, figured it's time to give some info back. I'll definitely be posting in the repair forums here as I go along.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts