Nissan XTerra Forum banner

21 - 40 of 66 Posts

·
Registered
3,011 Posts

·
Registered
549 Posts
I like to bike, used to do 14 mile bike rides but i haven't in a while because i broke my collarbone on my bike and then got my drivers license. I also enjoy playing ultimate frisbee

·
Registered
556 Posts
I love to play basketball, I am not very good at it, but I love it.

Oh, and ultimate frisbee is awesome too.

·
Registered
355 Posts
I love football! and Biking i'm training right now for a MS bike ride over 100miles in two days this September!

·
Registered
2,981 Posts
Halo 3 haha jk basketball

·
Registered
329 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
i'll add mine before this thread is dead.
i used to skateboard, close to about 12 years. then i got married and had no time for it.
now i wakeboard about once a weekend in the summer in the winter i snowboard.

i notice a lot of you like to play with balls. :hmm:

·
Registered
1,408 Posts
i use to skateboard as well but i broke tailbone one time and never got back on the board so now id have to say running and golf

·
dannypoo
2,294 Posts
my favorite is frisbee probably. but i also really like biking? does that count?
and im taking racquetball next year as a class in college..im really pumped for it. its twice a week for an hour at the end of my day

·
Registered
213 Posts
I played lacrosse in high school and for a year in college and i played defense and longstick middie as well...i used to race mountain bikes for a bike shop as well...and being that im 6'6'' i play basketball as well.

·
Unlocking Potential
3,017 Posts
I played lacrosse in high school and for a year in college and i played defense and longstick middie as well...i used to race mountain bikes for a bike shop as well...and being that im 6'6'' i play basketball as well.
Wow scary how similar...

I started playing Lacrosse in middle school and continued through college. I usually played crease/right defense and sometimes long stick middie on face offs. Furthermore I'm all about downhill biking....

Only thing is, I don't play basket ball.

·
*Channylicious*
1,293 Posts
Def soccer!

Or paintball if you consider that a sport

21 - 40 of 66 Posts